1. AMAZON + NORDSTROM SALES // Did you shop the Amazon sale earlier this week? Of course I did haha. I bought these plaid pillow covers. For under $10, they come in a pair and I’m very pleased with the quality. Plus, I’m thinking ahead to Christmas and I think they’ll look perfect against my
1. 4TH OF JULY // Did you have a great 4th? I can’t believe it’s already over! Here are some photos from last night. We had a great view from our porch! 2. BUSCH GARDENS // We hit up Busch Gardens and Water Country last week and we had the best time! It was
1. END OF SPORT SEASON // My daughter finished soccer last weekend with a gold trophy. So proud of these girls! Unfortunately, the weather was absolutely lousy but the girls were such troopers. My son finished his baseball season earlier in the week as well. The boys played hard but they lost in the championship. Understandably,
1. MICROFIBER CLOTH // The plushest cleaning cloth you’ll ever feel! I use these around the house and the bright colors make me happy. Guess when you’re doing household chores, anything that makes me smile is a win! lol 2. DENIM SHORTS // I’m all set for summer with these shorts. For under $17 each,
1. NEW ADDITION // My brother and SIL are expecting a baby boy! We can’t wait to meet him in October. 2. ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY // I bought these silicone lids to replace using plastic wrap. They have a slight suction so it’s a pretty good fit and it comes in various sizes. :: reusable silicone
1. YARD SALE // A few of our neighbors had a yard sale last Saturday so we joined in and added some toys and books that the kids have outgrown. I sat out in the driveway with my morning cup of coffee. Love my Yeti for keeping my coffee warm! // yeti mug // 2.
1. SPRING BREAK // We visited my father-in-law in Georgia during spring break and took a little trip to see the Walking Dead locations. I’ll have a detailed post next week on our spring break but I’ve included this photo of a location used in the series. Any Walking Dead fans out there? 2. STRIPED
1. SPRING BLOOMS // I was out earlier this week and saw so many pretty blossoms. 🌸🌺 2. NEW LIPGLOSS // Ulta had these lipglosses for half off so of course, I had to stop by and pick a new color. I chose Creamsicle. 3. CASUAL OUTFIT // This is an outfit I’ve been living
1. THE ORDINARY // Sephora now carries the Ordinary brand. I’m trying this (for dark spots) and this (as an exfoliant). Love how their line is super affordable for quality ingredients! 2. SPRING SHOES // I’m ready to ditch my ankle booties for mules and sandals! I’ve rounded up 10 Spring Shoes in a recent
1. FACIAL CLEANSING // I have 2 cleansing products that I wanted to share with you today. The first being my Farmacy Cleansing Balm (I did a first impressions post here). I still use and love it. I found an alternative here and reviews mention how similar they are. The second is this cleansing oil.