1. SPRING BREAK // We visited my father-in-law in Georgia during spring break and took a little trip to see the Walking Dead locations. I’ll have a detailed post next week on our spring break but I’ve included this photo of a location used in the series. Any Walking Dead fans out there?
2. STRIPED TOP // I wore this pink striped top while in Georgia and it was so comfy. The tie-hem is on trend and the linen blend keeps you cool. For other Old Navy items, you might be interested in my dressing room try on (post here).
3. MADEWELL DUPES // I thought these mules below look exactly like the Madewell Harper mules but they cost less. They’re very comfortable and they’re perfect to wear in this transition weather. Plus, they’re perfect for the office since they’re closed toe!
4. ICED COFFEE // I saw this frappuccino at Target the other day. It has a ‘splash of cold brew.’ I don’t like the overly sweet ones so I was curious to try this version.
5. MATCHA GREEN TEA LATTE // Another Starbuck’s favorite – my favorite drink in the warmer months is Starbuck’s matcha green tea latte with coconut milk. So good!
Have a great weekend!