1. Are you an adventurous eater? Take this quiz and find out. Turns out, I am. I’ve tried 50 of 54 of the listed foods!
2. I love blouses with covered buttons. I think it really elevates a look, especially for the office when you top it with a blazer! I bought this one but sizes are going fast. I found a similar style here.
3. I don’t know what took me so long to get an insert for my work tote. It’s always been a dumping ground for everything and I could never find my keys at the end of the day. I bought this insert and I have to tell you, I love how organized my bag is now!
The middle zippered part comes out so you can use that as a separate pouch. And when it’s in the bag, it’s secured by velcro on the ends to keep it in place.
4. I bought a Yeti rambler (this exactly) and I love it for my cold drinks. The ice doesn’t melt and it keeps my drink cold. No condensation down the sides either. I initially bought it for hot coffee in the mornings but the sides don’t warm up at all. I like wrapping my hands around a nice, warm mug of coffee and this does NOT do that. With warmer weather earlier this week, I brought it out and enjoyed iced coffee instead.
5. Maybe I’m the last person to see this movie recently but I fell in love with this song that was played during the wedding scene. Have you seen it? It’s a different rendition of “Can’t Help Falling In Love.”
Happy Friday and have a great weekend!