1. MICROFIBER CLOTH // The plushest cleaning cloth you’ll ever feel! I use these around the house and the bright colors make me happy. Guess when you’re doing household chores, anything that makes me smile is a win! lol
2. DENIM SHORTS // I’m all set for summer with these shorts. For under $17 each, I couldn’t resist picking these up in 2 different washes as well as a white one.
3. FABFITFUN // My summer quarterly box recently arrived. I love trying new things but it’s even better when it has brands that I love, like Sol de Janeiro. Their Bum Bum cream smells so good. The Coola setting spray sounds interesting as well. It has SPF 30.
4. SUNLESS TANNING // I received this sample size in a subscription box and I really like it. It’s a fine mist that you spray on your face to provide a slight tan as well as a refreshing mist. I haven’t used it long enough to see if it provides the tan but I’m sold just for the mist, feels so good on a hot day! You can buy it at Ulta and Sephora.
5. RUBIK’S CUBE // My 12 yo son mastered the Rubik’s cube after a weekend of watching Youtube tutorials. He’s definitely diligent when he’s set his mind on something. So proud of his effort especially since I can only solve one side!