1. EMBROIDERED JACKET // This jacket is the perfect layer for my office where the A/C is always blasting. It’s 100% cotton and I love the embroidery detail! // jacket // Here’s a similar one in light blue (sizes are very limited). Here’s another option here or a splurge option here. 2. LOBSTER ROLL //
1. AMAZON + NORDSTROM SALES // Did you shop the Amazon sale earlier this week? Of course I did haha. I bought these plaid pillow covers. For under $10, they come in a pair and I’m very pleased with the quality. Plus, I’m thinking ahead to Christmas and I think they’ll look perfect against my
1. 4TH OF JULY // Did you have a great 4th? I can’t believe it’s already over! Here are some photos from last night. We had a great view from our porch! 2. BUSCH GARDENS // We hit up Busch Gardens and Water Country last week and we had the best time! It was
Hi guys! Hope you’re having a great Friday. I don’t have my typical Friday Favorites post today. Instead, I thought I’d round up a few of my favorites that I’ve spotted online. Ok, so this is something I actually bought recently. I’ve been stalking this serum for a while and it never seems to go
1. END OF SPORT SEASON // My daughter finished soccer last weekend with a gold trophy. So proud of these girls! Unfortunately, the weather was absolutely lousy but the girls were such troopers. My son finished his baseball season earlier in the week as well. The boys played hard but they lost in the championship. Understandably,
1. NEW ADDITION // My brother and SIL are expecting a baby boy! We can’t wait to meet him in October. 2. ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY // I bought these silicone lids to replace using plastic wrap. They have a slight suction so it’s a pretty good fit and it comes in various sizes. :: reusable silicone
1. YARD SALE // A few of our neighbors had a yard sale last Saturday so we joined in and added some toys and books that the kids have outgrown. I sat out in the driveway with my morning cup of coffee. Love my Yeti for keeping my coffee warm! // yeti mug // 2.
1. SPRING BREAK // We visited my father-in-law in Georgia during spring break and took a little trip to see the Walking Dead locations. I’ll have a detailed post next week on our spring break but I’ve included this photo of a location used in the series. Any Walking Dead fans out there? 2. STRIPED
1. FACIAL CLEANSING // I have 2 cleansing products that I wanted to share with you today. The first being my Farmacy Cleansing Balm (I did a first impressions post here). I still use and love it. I found an alternative here and reviews mention how similar they are. The second is this cleansing oil.
1. FIRST AUDIOBOOK // Maybe I’m late to the game but I just finished my first audio book. I listened to Bad Blood whenever I was in the car or at my daughter’s soccer game and I’m hooked! Audio books are perfect when it’s not convenient to read. My daughter gets so mad at me