1. FACIAL CLEANSING // I have 2 cleansing products that I wanted to share with you today. The first being my Farmacy Cleansing Balm (I did a first impressions post here). I still use and love it. I found an alternative here and reviews mention how similar they are. The second is this cleansing oil.
1. FIRST AUDIOBOOK // Maybe I’m late to the game but I just finished my first audio book. I listened to Bad Blood whenever I was in the car or at my daughter’s soccer game and I’m hooked! Audio books are perfect when it’s not convenient to read. My daughter gets so mad at me
1. SPRING NAILS // I needed a new topcoat so when I saw this duo, I had to try it out. The color shade is Pink Cadillaquer and I have it on my nails. Love this pink for spring! 2. NEW PHONE TECHNOLOGY // Have you heard of Samsung’s folding phone? It’s coming out in
1. For Valentines day, I made heart-shaped pancakes for the kids before they went to school. Nothing fancy, I just sprinkled powdered sugar and chocolate chips on top. 2. We recently got a Trader Joe’s near us. Of everything I purchased, these were a hit with my picky kids! 3. This brush cleaner works great and
1. Are you an adventurous eater? Take this quiz and find out. Turns out, I am. I’ve tried 50 of 54 of the listed foods! 2. I love blouses with covered buttons. I think it really elevates a look, especially for the office when you top it with a blazer! I bought this one but sizes are
1. I’ve been getting into gua sha lately. I bought this set and have been watching videos on how to do this properly. I’m not sure if it’s doing anything but it feels like a nice facial massage so I’ll keep doing it. 2. I started watching ‘Friends From College’ on Netflix. It stars Keegan-Michael Key,