Hi guys! Hope you’re having a great Friday. I don’t have my typical Friday Favorites post today. Instead, I thought I’d round up a few of my favorites that I’ve spotted online. Ok, so this is something I actually bought recently. I’ve been stalking this serum for a while and it never seems to go
1. END OF SPORT SEASON // My daughter finished soccer last weekend with a gold trophy. So proud of these girls! Unfortunately, the weather was absolutely lousy but the girls were such troopers. My son finished his baseball season earlier in the week as well. The boys played hard but they lost in the championship. Understandably,
1. NEW ADDITION // My brother and SIL are expecting a baby boy! We can’t wait to meet him in October. 2. ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY // I bought these silicone lids to replace using plastic wrap. They have a slight suction so it’s a pretty good fit and it comes in various sizes. :: reusable silicone
1. YARD SALE // A few of our neighbors had a yard sale last Saturday so we joined in and added some toys and books that the kids have outgrown. I sat out in the driveway with my morning cup of coffee. Love my Yeti for keeping my coffee warm! // yeti mug // 2.
1. SPRING BREAK // We visited my father-in-law in Georgia during spring break and took a little trip to see the Walking Dead locations. I’ll have a detailed post next week on our spring break but I’ve included this photo of a location used in the series. Any Walking Dead fans out there? 2. STRIPED
1. FACIAL CLEANSING // I have 2 cleansing products that I wanted to share with you today. The first being my Farmacy Cleansing Balm (I did a first impressions post here). I still use and love it. I found an alternative here and reviews mention how similar they are. The second is this cleansing oil.
1. FIRST AUDIOBOOK // Maybe I’m late to the game but I just finished my first audio book. I listened to Bad Blood whenever I was in the car or at my daughter’s soccer game and I’m hooked! Audio books are perfect when it’s not convenient to read. My daughter gets so mad at me
1. SPRING NAILS // I needed a new topcoat so when I saw this duo, I had to try it out. The color shade is Pink Cadillaquer and I have it on my nails. Love this pink for spring! 2. NEW PHONE TECHNOLOGY // Have you heard of Samsung’s folding phone? It’s coming out in
1. For Valentines day, I made heart-shaped pancakes for the kids before they went to school. Nothing fancy, I just sprinkled powdered sugar and chocolate chips on top. 2. We recently got a Trader Joe’s near us. Of everything I purchased, these were a hit with my picky kids! 3. This brush cleaner works great and
1. Are you an adventurous eater? Take this quiz and find out. Turns out, I am. I’ve tried 50 of 54 of the listed foods! 2. I love blouses with covered buttons. I think it really elevates a look, especially for the office when you top it with a blazer! I bought this one but sizes are