Welcoming Fall | Must-Do Activities
Yay, fall is officially here and the weather is finally cooling down as well! The last few weeks of September were more summer-like than fall but there’s definitely a crisp in the air these days.
The kids look forward to all the seasonal activities this time of year. # 1 on that list is going to the pumpkin patch. We’ve been going there for several years now and the kids love welcoming in fall with a visit to the pumpkin patch. These photos were from last year. The kids love it because they have slides, a hayride, and games all around the farm. Everyone goes home with a mini pumpkin too!
Here are 10 ideas that we’ll be doing with our kids this fall. Maybe it’ll give you some ideas for your fall bucket list as well.
1. Go to the pumpkin patch
2. Go apple picking
3. Decorate the house with fall decor
4. Decorate pumpkins
5. Make hot cocoa with lots of marshmallows
6. Go on a fall foliage drive (or just walk around the neighborhood to see the leaves)
7. Watch a Halloween movie with popcorn and candy corn
8. Create a thankful tree, like this
9. Make applesauce (easy in an Instant Pot!)
10. Bake pumpkin bread
What’s on your bucket list for fall?
Linking up with Carylee.