1. AMAZON + NORDSTROM SALES // Did you shop the Amazon sale earlier this week? Of course I did haha. I bought these plaid pillow covers. For under $10, they come in a pair and I’m very pleased with the quality. Plus, I’m thinking ahead to Christmas and I think they’ll look perfect against my holiday pillows!
// plaid pillow covers //
2. WORK TOPS // I bought some shirts for work and I’m loving this shamrock print. It looks great with white pants now and it’ll be a fun print to wear on St. Patrick’s day.
// shamrock top //
Another top for work. Can’t go wrong with leopard! This one’s sheer so you’ll need to wear a cami underneath.
// leopard top //
3. TENNIS CAMP // My kids have been in tennis camp all week and they love it. They were hesitant at first (I mean, who wants to wake up early at 8am during the summer?!? note my sarcasm lol) but they’re having so much fun.
4. NEW NEIGHBOR // Just a random photo of a deer roaming our neighborhood.
5. POOL DAYS // Our favorite activity this summer is going to the pool! Loving this light mesh beach/pool bag that I purchased this season.
// beach bag //