1. SPRING NAILS // I needed a new topcoat so when I saw this duo, I had to try it out. The color shade is Pink Cadillaquer and I have it on my nails. Love this pink for spring!
2. NEW PHONE TECHNOLOGY // Have you heard of Samsung’s folding phone? It’s coming out in April and costs almost $2000! Eeeks, for that price, I hope it folds my laundry as well! But I must admit the concept sounds intriguing!
3. HEALTHY SNACK // When I was at Costco the other day, they were giving out samples of this. I never pass by free samples haha!
It has coconut, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and chia seeds. Can it get any healthier? And so good too!
4. LATEST READ // I’ve been reading Things You Save In A Fire (received an advanced copy from Netgalley) and it’s such a fun book. Unfortunately, it doesn’t come out until August but I’d recommend you save this to your reading list. Highly recommend!
5. TARGET & VINEYARD VINES COLLAB // A new Target collab is coming in May. I love the preppy vibes of Vineyard Vines so I’ll be checking this out later this spring. Read this for more info.
6. ESSENTIAL OILS // I have a bonus favorite this week. I get my essential oils from Rocky Mountain Oils and they’re having a sale of 29% off of the entire site. I love diffusing peppermint and eucalyptus when any of us are congested. Love their oils! Note: I wrote a post on my favorite essential oils (click here) and I still use them today.
Hope your day is off to a good start and have a great weekend!