If you’re into beauty products like I am, you might already know that Sephora’s Spring Sale is coming up soon. I’m a VIB so I always look forward to the sales since it only happens twice a year. I’ve listed the dates at the end of this post so make sure you add the date to your calendar if you’re interested.
Below, I’ve listed the products that are currently in my cart (the ones with an * means they’re re-purchases).
- Anastasia Brow Wiz*
- Anastasia Soft Glam Palette (I have the Modern Renaissance palette and it’s my favorite so I have high expectations for this new palette!)
- Stila Liquid Eye Shadow (this travel size looks good too)
- SPF Facial Sunscreen*
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner*
- Drunk Elephant Facial Oil
- Drunk Elephant Glycolic Serum
I already have these and love!
- Silk Pillowcase
- Supergoop Hand Cream (it has SPF 40 so I like to use this in the car when I’m driving)
- Tarte Mini Palette (perfect for travel)
- Kate Somerville Exfoliating Treatment
- Fenty Lip Gloss
- Luna Sleeping Oil
- Cleansing Wipes
- Drybar Round Brush
- Moisturizing Cream
- Moroccanoil (mini size)
- Becca Liquid Highlighter (I have the mini size)
Here are the sale dates:
April 13 – 16 & April 20 – 23 (2 weekends to shop!)
Code YAYROUGE for 15% Off
April 20 – 23
Code YAYVIB for 15% Off
April 20 – 23
Code YAYINSIDER for 10% Off
Will you be buying anything at the sale?