I got sucked into some YouTube videos of Amazon hauls so I thought I’d share my recent purchases as well. Every year I tell myself I’m going to cancel my Prime membership but it’s so easy to click and have your order on your doorstep within 2 days! So in no particular order, here is what I ordered from Amazon in the past few weeks.
- Galaxy Tab S3 Cover // I always seem to change out my device covers as I get bored with the color. I recently bought this one for my tablet. It’s a pretty rose gold color and it swivels both horizontally and vertically.
- External Hard Drive // You can never have too many external HDs to back up your files and/or photos! I actually have 2 to act as a backup to the backup!
- Dual Tip Brush Pen Marker Set // I’ve been trying out hand lettering and ordered these pens to practice more.
- Garment Steamer // I’ve always ironed but after reading reviews on this, I decided to try it out. I’ve used it a few times already and it works great!
- Reading Light // Even though I have a Kindle, sometimes I like to read actual books especially at night. My old reading light took batteries and I felt it was losing power very quickly and I was constantly replacing the batteries (I had this one). I decided to try this one out because it’s rechargeable (via a USB port) so no dealing with batteries! Plus, it has 3 light settings.
- Password Logbook // I’m sure I could just as easily use a notebook to log my passwords and usernames but this cute little notebook does just that and it’s under $5.
- Lion Mane Costume // The kids wanted to dress up our cats with this costume. Check out this post for some silly pictures of my cats wearing the costume.
SHOP THE POST: